Last updated on 28th February, 2013
The following describes the terms applicable to the use of the CrowdANALYTIX (also referred to as the "Site", the "website" or the "Platform"). 'CrowdANALYTIX' or 'www.CrowdANALYTIX.com' website are trademarks owned by CrowdANALYTIX Solutions Private Limited with office at the following address: 2621, 27th Main, Sector 1, HSR Layout, Bangalore-560102. INDIA .
CrowdANALYTIX (the "site", the "website" or the "platform")
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY. If you do not accept the terms and conditions mentioned here, do not use CrowdANALYTIX and its services. crowdANALYTIX may revise this Agreement at any time by posting an updated version on the website. By continuing to be a registered Solver and using CrowdANALYTIX services, hereby agrees and acknowledges:
ELIGIBILITY TO PARTICIPATE AS A SOLVER
- Company collects personal and professional information when the Solver registers on the Site.
- Solver is responsible for maintaining correct and upto date information at all times.
- If the Company forms the the opinion, on reasonable grounds, that the information provided by you or as maintained by you on the Site is inaccurate, you may not be allowed to participate in a Contest and/or your account on the Site maybe terminated.
CONDITIONS REGARDING PROPOSED SOLUTIONS
- Payment of Prize Money will be handled in accordance with the terms set forth in the Contest Statement. The criteria for qualifying for a particular Prize shall be as set forth on the Site in connection with that particular Contest Statement and Award and may include a list of excluded solutions.
- If you submit a Proposed Solution in response to an CrowdANALYTIX Contest, you agree that you are the owner of the submitted Proposed Solution and that you are legally free to make the disclosure and to convey the intellectual property rights being offered to the Seeker.
- You agree that the decision as to when a solution is reached is solely up to the Seeker and/or the Company.
- The Seeker may also, at their discretion, decide that no solution has been reached, and can withdraw the problem. If a problem is not solved to the satisfaction of the Solution Seeker, no funds are distributed to the Problem Solvers.
- The meeting of the acceptable solution criteria does not mean that a Proposed Solution will be accepted by the Solution Seeker.
- The decision to accept a Proposed Solution is entirely within the discretion of the Seeker.
- The Company may, at its sole discretion, and without notice, remove any Problem Solver or Solution Seeker from the website.
- If your solution submission is not accepted by the Company and/or the Seeker, the Company and/or the Seeker are not obliged to offer an explanation.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION AND PAYMENT OF PRIZE MONEY
- Payment of Prize Money will be handled in accordance with the terms set forth in the Contest Statement.
- The Company may deduct applicable fees as mentioned in the Contest Statement and taxes applicable to the prize money.
- If due to a system error, wrong amount of prize money is allocated to you, the Company reserves the right to correct this error by adding or deducting the erroneous amount from your account.
- Solver shall be responsible for all nature of taxes payable at any Country in respect of this transaction. The Solver shall alone be liable for such taxes and shall pay the taxes promptly. Any taxes applicable in India, the compliance of such taxes shall be complied by the Company with due respect to the Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement, if any, with the Country of the Solver. Further, for the purpose of complying with the tax laws in India the Solver shall provide all the data as requested for by the Company.
That during the course of interactions of Solvers with the Seekers or others on the platform in relation to CrowdANALYTIX Contests, there may be certain "Confidential Information" of the Company or the Seekers, that are disclosed to the Solvers; said "Confidential Information" consisting but not necessarily limited to:
- Contest Statements.
- Data provided to you to enable you to participate in the contests and propose solutions.
- Proprietary Confidential Information accessible under agreements like NDA's, PIA's, PDIA's etc signed with Seekers, Solvers, Customers, Independent Consultants etc.
You agree to:
- Use the "Confidential Information" solely for understanding the contest setup by the company, the seeker or others in their capacity of a facilitator.
- Establish safeguards to protect the "Confidential Information" from unauthorized use or disclosure.
- Solver agrees that he/she shall not during, or at any time for 10 years after the sharing of any information by the Company, use for itself or others, or disclose or divulge to others including future employees, any trade secrets, confidential information, or any other proprietary data of the Company in violation of this agreement with the exclusion if such information become publicly available.
- You are solely responsible for the content of your information, postings, or Proposed Solutions. The Company acts merely as a conduit for the distribution and/or publication of that information. This means that you, and not the Company, are entirely responsible for all the information originated by you.
- You agree that your information will be accurate and will not, to the best of your knowledge: (a) infringe any third party's copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy, (b) violate any law (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising), or (c) be libelous, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS ASSOCIATED WITH A PROPOSED SOLUTION
- All intellectual property rights associated with a proposed solution submitted by you for a contest shall belong to you until such a time as the solution is accepted by the seeker. Solver's intellectual property would be protected by both seeker and company from unauthorized use or disclosure. In the case that, the solver's solution is not accepted by the seeker, all rights to the proposed solution will continue to belong to the solver, during or at any time within 10 years of sharing the solution with company and seeker
- You agree that if and when the seeker or the company declares your proposed solution as the accepted solution and declares the prize money to be transferred to you, you transfer all intellectual property rights associated with your solution to the seeker.
- Solver will defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company from and against any and all costs (including attorney's fees incurred in defense) or liabilities (including payroll taxes, penalties or interest) arising out of his/her actions related to participation in CrowdANALYTIX Contests.
- Solver shall also indemnify and hold the Company harmless from all claims, damages, losses and expenses for bodily injury and property damage arising out of or resulting from his association with CrowdANALYTIX, but only to the extent such claims are caused in whole or in part by the negligent acts or omissions of the Solver.
- In the event of any dispute or difference arising between the parties hereto or as to the rights and obligations under this agreement or as to any claim, monetary or otherwise of one party against the other or as to the Interpretation and effect of any terms and conditions of this agreement, such dispute or difference shall be referred to arbitration of a common Arbitrator if agreed upon or otherwise to two Arbitrators, one to be appointed by each of the parties to this agreement and such Arbitration shall be governed by the Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. The venue for such Arbitration shall be Bengalooru in India.
- The validity of this agreement and effect or meaning of the terms hereof will be decided according to the Indian Law.