Last updated on 14th May, 2013
CrowdANALYTIX (the "site", the "website" or the "platform")
CrowdANALYTIX is a crowdsourcing platform for statistical modeling and analytics. CrowdANALYTIX's global community of senior statisticians, mathematicians, analysts and boutique analyst firms ("Solver(s)") helps enterprises across industries with business, technical, engineering, scientific, logistical, manufacturing, or mathematical problems ("Seekers") derive insights through qualitative and quantitative analysis of their data ("Service"). Seekers may post such problems ("CrowdANALYTIX Contests" also referred to as Contests) with help from CrowdANALYTIX Certified Lead Analysts("Lead Analysts") and may offer a payment amount (each, a "Prize") for solutions submitted by Solvers for a specific CrowdANALYTIX Contest via the website ("Proposed Solutions"), which the Seeker deems acceptable ("Accepted Solutions") based upon the structure of the contest. CrowdANALYTIX and www.crowdanalytix.com website are trademarks owned by crowdANALYTIX Soultions Pvt Ltd (also referred to as the "company" or "crowdANALYTIX" or "us" or "we" in this document).
Contest description and associated guidelines, criteria and prizes will henceforth be referred to as the "Contest Statement".
To uphold the quality and reputation of crowdANALYTIX and the CrowdANALYTIX platform, your use of CrowdANALYTIX is subject to these terms and conditions. If you are found to be in violation of our policies at any time, as determined by crowdANALYTIX in its sole discretion, we may warn you or suspend or terminate your account.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
- To be eligible to participate in CrowdANALYTIX contests (either as a solver,Seeker or as a Lead Analyst) and access contests information, you must register on the platform and agree to the additional terms and conditions set forth in the applicable agreements.
- You will not provide any false personal information on CrowdANALYTIX, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- If you are creating an account of Type "Company", you should be the official representative of that "Company" and have permission to create contests on their behalf. If this is violated, the Company will hold the rights of removing your account including your active and archived contests.
- You will not have more than one active personal account, at any given time.
- You will not have more than one active company account, at any given time.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not reproduce any of the content generated on CrowdANALYTIX outside of the CrowdANALYTIX domain.
- You will not use CrowdANALYTIX if you are under 18.
- You will not use CrowdANALYTIX if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
- You will not illegally transmit another's intellectual property or other proprietary information without such owner's or licensor's permission.
- CrowdANALYTIX is an open platform and all posts by a member are visible to every other member. The Company is in no way responsible for any consequences that occur as a result of sharing personal information by any member.
- You will not post defamatory or inflammatory remarks of any kind about CrowdANALYTIX and the Company.
- You will not use CrowdANALYTIX to violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others
- You will not promote or encourage illegal activity
- You will not interfere with other CrowdANALYTIX user's enjoyment of the Service
- You will not sell, trade, resell or otherwise exploit for any unauthorized commercial purpose or transfer any CrowdANALYTIX account
- You will not modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the CrowdANALYTIX service
- You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the CrowdANALYTIX Service
- You will not reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the CrowdANALYTIX Service
- You will not use the CrowdANALYTIX Service in connection with illegal peer-to-peer file sharing
- You must promptly notify the Company of any breach of security related to the Services, including but not limited to unauthorized use of your password or account. To help ensure the security of your password or account, please sign out from your account at the end of each session.
PAYMENT OF PRIZE MONEY
- If you are a Solver, payment of award money will be handled in accordance with the terms set forth in the CrowdANALYTIX Contest Statement and/or the applicable contract with the Solver. The conditions for qualifying for a particular award shall be as set forth on the Site in connection with that particular CrowdANALYTIX contest.
- If you are a Lead Analyst, payment of the consulting fees and/or the award money will be handled in accordance with the terms set forth in the CrowdANALYTIX Contest Statement and/or applicable agreement with the Lead Analyst.
- If you are a Seeker, you agree to pay the prize money along with the applicable consulting fees and taxes to the company, in accordance with the terms set forth in the CrowdANALYTIX Contest Statement and/or the applicable contract with the Seeker.
- Once winners are delcared, the system automatically transfers the prize money to the CrowdANALYTIX accounts of the winners of the contest. In the case of an error in transfer, the company reserves the right to rectify the errors in accordance with the Contest Statement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER
- The Company has no control over, and is not responsible for the acts or omissions of Seekers, or the quality or legality of the Proposed Solutions sought thereby. The company does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any CrowdANALYTIX Contest Statement, nor endorse any Seeker.
- While we endeavor to keep the information on CrowdANALYTIX up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of CrowdANALYTIX.
- The Company takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the platform/website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- The Company does not sell or rent your personal data collected on this website. We understand "personal data" to be information which allows you to be identified. It could be your name, your address or your telephone number.
- We may share your Information with agents, contractors or partners of crowdANALYTIX in connection with services that these individuals or entities perform for, or with, crowdANALYTIX. These agents, contractors or partners are restricted from using this data in any way other than to provide services for the Company, or services for the collaboration in which they and Company are engaged (for example, our Seekers). By submitting a Proposed Solution to a Contest, for example, you acknowledge that we may share your Information with Seekers as part of the Contest evaluation process, and you consent that we may share your Information with Seekers for this purpose, and to award Prize Money in the event that your Proposed Solution is accepted by a Seeker.
- All intellectual property rights associated with a proposed solution submitted by you for a contest shall belong to you until such a time as the solution is accepted by the seeker. Solver's intellectual property would be protected by both seeker and company from unauthorized use or disclosure. In the case that the solver's solution is not accepted by the seeker, all rights to the proposed solution will continue to belong to the solver, during or at any time within 10 years of sharing the solution with company and seeker
- As a convenience to our visitors, our Site may contain links to sites that we believe may offer useful information to you or the web sites of our Seekers. The policies and procedures we described here do not apply to any third party sites. We suggest contacting those sites directly for information on their privacy, security, data collection, and distribution policies.
- CrowdANALYTIX uses Google Analytics. This is a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google") Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies,? text files that are stored on your computer and allow an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is sent to a server of Google and stored there. Google uses this information to analyze your use of this website in order to compile reports about the website activity for the website owners and in order to perform other services associated with the use of the website and the Internet. This means that a user?s session will be tracked, but the user will be anonymous. Google will never link your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by changing a setting on your browser software; however, we point out that doing so could result in this website not functioning in its entirety. By using this website you agree to the processing of the data collected by Google in the aforementioned described manner and purpose.
- The Site's registration forms require you to give us contact information like your name, email address and telephone number. We use this contact information from the registration form to send you information about our products and services. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings by choosing the unsubscribe option in the registration form.
- When your account is deleted, your information collected during registration and subsequently will be archived on our database.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS". CROWDANALYTIX MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, RESPECTING THE SERVICES.
- In the event of any dispute or difference arising between the parties hereto or as to the rights and obligations under this agreement or as to any claim. monetary or otherwise of one party against the other or as to the Interpretation and effect of any terms and conditions of this agreement, such dispute or difference shall be referred to arbitration of a common Arbitrator if agreed upon or otherwise to two Arbitrators, one to be appointed by each of the parties to this agreement and such Arbitration shall be governed by the Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. The venue for such Arbitration shall be Bengalooru in India.
- The validity of this agreement and effect or meaning of the terms hereof will be decided according to the Indian Law.